Creamy Eyelash Extensions Remover 15g
Creamy Eyelash Extensions Remover is designed to remove eyelash extensions safely and easily. Its creamy texture helps to remove the eyelash extensions without the risk getting into clients’ eyes. It is a perfect product for those clients who have sensitive eyes or allergies.
HOW TO USE.
- Place eye pads to secure lower lashes. Make sure that your client's eyes stay closed during the full removal treatment.
- Apply Cream Glue Remover, using a lint-free applicator directly onto lash extensions.
- Leave the Remover on for 5 to 10 minutes allowing the cream to penetrate deeply into the adhesive. You will see the extensions starting to release and lift from the natural lash.
- Gently remove lash extensions. If they don't come off, leave the product a bit longer. You can use tweezers to remove the extensions.
- Once all extensions are off, remove all residue of Cream Glue Remover then remove the eye pad. Clean the eyelid with Foam Cleanser and rinse.
- Lashes are ready for a new treatment!
All returns, exchanges and claims for goods damaged in transit must be made within 7 days of receiving your order.
For refunds and exchanges you must return the original item to us with the original packaging and in new condition. The contents and quantity of the product must be as originally sold.
Adhesives and Gel Removers are non-refundable.
All returned goods must properly packed and sent by recorded delivery.
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE YOU WILL POST!
Please ensure that you include your order number, name and contact details (email and phone number, if possible) with your return in addition to a brief description about why you are returning the products.
Additionally, we are unable to offer refunds for the initial postage costs of your order unless the returned products are deemed faulty.
Refunds for cancelled and returned goods will be made as soon as possible and within 30 days of the notification of cancellation.